Hogwarts: A Time of Change
Welcome to Hogwarts: A Time of Change!

Summer break is underway and students are out and about in the world waiting for another year to begin. Hogwarts is currently closed with professors planning lessons and getting everything ready. With students out in the streets, does that make them safer or not? It seems as though something is out brewing on the horizon. Something that no one is quite ready for.

See if you can find a place in the world of Harry Potter, there is much to choose from; magical abilities, creatures, students, adults, etc... See if your loyalty is with the Order, the Death Eaters or the Guardians..make a choice...take a stand...

Where do you belong?

Summer break is underway and students are out and about in the world waiting for another year to begin. Hogwarts is currently closed with professors planning lessons and getting everything ready. With students out in the streets, does that make them safer or not? It seems as though something is out brewing on the horizon. Something that no one is quite ready for.

See if you can find a place in the world of Harry Potter, there is much to choose from; magical abilities, creatures, students, adults, etc... See if your loyalty is with the Order, the Death Eaters or the Guardians..make a choice...take a stand...

Where do you belong?

Times are changing and we need to decide where our loyalties lay... light or dark? You choose...

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
GAME DATE: July 2072

Hogwarts is currently closed for Summer Break.
With the summer heat students are escaping outdoors
and getting together with friends. Enjoying
spending time without the pressure of school riding over their heads.

With only a short time left before school begins,
all students should do their best to get all
their school shopping complete.
(A quick one-shot will do except for Ollivanders)

Keep cool and stay safe,
Time of Change Staff
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Character Switch
Character Switch

Current Events
Month
 photo ToCJuly1.png
Year 2072

Updates

~ Please take a look at our site calendar to see the pace in which we move things along.

~ All avatars must be 180x400.

~ School shopping is in session, get everything you need before September 1st.
 photo Staff_zps1ebaddf8.png photo gabby_zps6a6f3c43.png

heidi_zpse323ba81.png

ivy_zps5f2ffdf1.png

Latest topics
» Celebrity Claim List
Shine On Down (PG 13) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 5:41 pm by Violet Dante

» Once Upon a Nightmare (JCK) -- Fairy Tale Horror (1 Year!)
Shine On Down (PG 13) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 10:10 pm by Guest

» [Jcink] The Harvests | a jupiter ascending rp | needs canons
Shine On Down (PG 13) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 11:24 am by Guest

» [Jcink] Muirfield Is Watching | a cw batb rp | needs canons
Shine On Down (PG 13) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 11:21 am by Guest

» [Jcink] X-Men: Rising Hope | a movie based rp | needs canons
Shine On Down (PG 13) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 11:18 am by Guest

Shine On Down (PG 13) EmptyMon May 18, 2015 2:31 pm by Malakai Parker

» The Age of Divergence
Shine On Down (PG 13) EmptySat May 02, 2015 5:47 pm by Guest

» The Age of Difference
Shine On Down (PG 13) EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 11:05 pm by Guest

» The Age of Difference
Shine On Down (PG 13) EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 11:04 pm by Guest

» Signature Request for Thera
Shine On Down (PG 13) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 4:31 am by Thera Carlisle

Useful Links
THESE LINKS WILL HELP YOU REGISTER
(Ordered as you should visit them)

RULES
DESCRIPTIONS
CELEBRITY CLAIM

PROFILES
CLASS SIGN UP
ADULT JOBS
STUDENT JOBS

OTHER USEFUL LINKS
SITE MAP
WHO'S WHO
STATISTICS
HOGWARTS INFORMATION
NEWS/ANNOUNCEMENTS
RECORDS
HOUSE POINTS
SITE SUGGESTIONS
GRAPHIC REQUESTS
GAMES
ADVERTISING
AFFILIATION
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:25 am
 photo Stats_zpsdb8eef5a.png
|| Students || 03 : 01
|| Gryffindor || 01 : 00
|| Hufflepuff ||
01 : 00
|| Ravenclaw || 00 : 00
|| Slytherin || 01 : 01
|| Adults || 18 : 09
|| Totals || 21 : 10
 photo Affiliates_zps39f7b97f.png

Click on the links below to VOTE for our site daily

Shine On Down (PG 13)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heidi Carrington
Heidi Carrington
Deputy Headmistress

Galleons : 11270
Strength : 21
Reflex : 15
Agility : 21
Accuracy : 22

Shine On Down (PG 13) Empty
PostSubject: Shine On Down (PG 13)   Shine On Down (PG 13) EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 6:20 am

Allendra made her way over to Ollivander's Wand Shop that morning. She had errands to do and she needed a new wand. She had gone walking in the forest and dropped her wand and it was like trying to find a needle in a haystack. She always thought that she could burn the haystack to find the needle but in this situation she wasn't able to. Next moment, something crackled and snapped beneath her boots and a puff of smoke went up. It ruined her boots, which she was none too happy about, but knew she had to find a new one.

Walking into the store with a busy schedule, she went to the shopkeeper. "I need a new wand, be prompt since I am in a hurry." Allendra snarled, reciting the story of what happened and pulled out her list of things to do while the shopkeeper did whatever she needed to do.

~~~~~

Name: Allendra Jarraden
Birthdate: 12th of November
Height: 5'2
Current/Former House: Slytherin
Strongest Subject: Potions/Music
Weakest Subject: Divination/Muggle Cooking
Back to top Go down
Rowena Ollivander
Rowena Ollivander
Ollivander's Wand Shop Owner

Galleons : 9296
Reflex : 21
Accuracy : 21

PostSubject: Re: Shine On Down (PG 13)   Shine On Down (PG 13) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 7:11 am

Rowena had woken up on the right side of the bed, not that that was unusual as she tended to always wake up with a smile. The unusual thing about that particular day was she had felt in an exceptionally good mood since she had arrived at her wand shop. So far everything had been fallen into place, she had completely creating a very unique wand with very rare insides when the answer to her dilemma seemed to pop out of no where. She had immediately dashed away, leaving more than a few patrons confused, but she had completed the wand with quite the bang. In fact, it had literally banged upon completion and even though she had been covered in a cloud of smoke and soot she couldn't remove the permanent grin that was stamped on her face.

So when Allendra Jarraden walked in with all but a scowl on her face it didn't change a thing and Rowena merely smiled away, bypassing her order to start as she normally did when one entered her shop. "Welcome to Ollivanders, I'm Rowena," she hopped off the stool from behind the counter and slipped on her flats. "I'll try as best I can, but as the wand chooses the witch we never really can tell. If you would rather come back when you have more free time I would happily help you then?" she offered even as the girl dismissed her.
Back to top Go down
Heidi Carrington
Heidi Carrington
Deputy Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Shine On Down (PG 13)   Shine On Down (PG 13) EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 12:56 am

Allendra looked at the time and saw that there was a fair amount of time left before she had to go. "No, I have time. We can figure this out now since I am busy later." Looking over her shoulder, she saw stacks upon stacks of wand boxes, some covered in dust. Mumbling to herself, she commented,"Nice to see the place is clean.." Turning back to Rowena.

"So I have been through this once and I know what to do. Ill find the right wand eventually but I would like the process perhaps sped up a little faster." Her eyes looked over the store owner and she smiled, sitting down on a nearby stool. "What wand do you have first for me?"
Back to top Go down
Rowena Ollivander
Rowena Ollivander

Galleons : 9296
Reflex : 21
Accuracy : 21

PostSubject: Re: Shine On Down (PG 13)   Shine On Down (PG 13) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 6:42 pm

At the girl's rude comment Rowena merely smiled. She assumed she wasn't meant to hear the comment, but either way she was in a good mood and that wasn't about to change. "Perfect, we'll see what happens then. Hopefully it won't take too long," she chirped, a bounce in her step as she slipped from behind the counter to settle her hip against the side to watch the girl more closely.

Given the fact that she had already told the young girl that the process couldn't go any faster than it was supposed to go she merely nodded absently as she waited for the girl to continue. "Let's see..." she paused as she used her finger to drag the slip of parchment closer to her now that she knew they wouldn't have to reschedule her visit.

"I have a couple in mind... I'll bring them both out to see if we can't... speed up the process," she pressed her palm against the counter before pushing off to grab the two wand boxes she had mentioned. Both were of her own creation and she was curious to see how well they would fare in the young Slytherin's impatient hands.
Back to top Go down
Heidi Carrington
Heidi Carrington
Deputy Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Shine On Down (PG 13)   Shine On Down (PG 13) EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 12:53 am

Allendra took the first wand in her hand and it felt wrong. It felt uncomfortable and too heavy in her hand. She then took the second wand and it felt too light, much like she was just holding a twig. Both did not do anything for her. Sighing, she placed them back and explained the problem. Checking the time, she waited for the shopkeeper to whisk off and find another wand. A box off to the side caught her eye. She went over to it and opened it, running her fingers over the wood. Then, she picked it up in her hand. It was dense but not too heavy or too light in her hand. It was cool and the design felt comfortable in her hand. A small warmth went through her body. It was the one. Turning to Ollivander she nodded,"This feels like the one."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shine On Down (PG 13)   Shine On Down (PG 13) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shine On Down (PG 13)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: A Time of Change :: Other :: 2066 :: Ollivander's Wand Shop Threads-