Hogwarts: A Time of Change
Welcome to Hogwarts: A Time of Change!

Summer break is underway and students are out and about in the world waiting for another year to begin. Hogwarts is currently closed with professors planning lessons and getting everything ready. With students out in the streets, does that make them safer or not? It seems as though something is out brewing on the horizon. Something that no one is quite ready for.

See if you can find a place in the world of Harry Potter, there is much to choose from; magical abilities, creatures, students, adults, etc... See if your loyalty is with the Order, the Death Eaters or the Guardians..make a choice...take a stand...

Where do you belong?

Summer break is underway and students are out and about in the world waiting for another year to begin. Hogwarts is currently closed with professors planning lessons and getting everything ready. With students out in the streets, does that make them safer or not? It seems as though something is out brewing on the horizon. Something that no one is quite ready for.

See if you can find a place in the world of Harry Potter, there is much to choose from; magical abilities, creatures, students, adults, etc... See if your loyalty is with the Order, the Death Eaters or the Guardians..make a choice...take a stand...

Where do you belong?

Times are changing and we need to decide where our loyalties lay... light or dark? You choose...

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
GAME DATE: July 2072

Hogwarts is currently closed for Summer Break.
With the summer heat students are escaping outdoors
and getting together with friends. Enjoying
spending time without the pressure of school riding over their heads.

With only a short time left before school begins,
all students should do their best to get all
their school shopping complete.
(A quick one-shot will do except for Ollivanders)

Keep cool and stay safe,
Time of Change Staff
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Character Switch
Character Switch

Current Events
Month
 photo ToCJuly1.png
Year 2072

Updates

~ Please take a look at our site calendar to see the pace in which we move things along.

~ All avatars must be 180x400.

~ School shopping is in session, get everything you need before September 1st.
 photo Staff_zps1ebaddf8.png photo gabby_zps6a6f3c43.png

heidi_zpse323ba81.png

ivy_zps5f2ffdf1.png

Latest topics
» Celebrity Claim List
Needing a new wand (PG-13) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 5:41 pm by Violet Dante

» Once Upon a Nightmare (JCK) -- Fairy Tale Horror (1 Year!)
Needing a new wand (PG-13) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 10:10 pm by Guest

» [Jcink] The Harvests | a jupiter ascending rp | needs canons
Needing a new wand (PG-13) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 11:24 am by Guest

» [Jcink] Muirfield Is Watching | a cw batb rp | needs canons
Needing a new wand (PG-13) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 11:21 am by Guest

» [Jcink] X-Men: Rising Hope | a movie based rp | needs canons
Needing a new wand (PG-13) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 11:18 am by Guest

Needing a new wand (PG-13) EmptyMon May 18, 2015 2:31 pm by Malakai Parker

» The Age of Divergence
Needing a new wand (PG-13) EmptySat May 02, 2015 5:47 pm by Guest

» The Age of Difference
Needing a new wand (PG-13) EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 11:05 pm by Guest

» The Age of Difference
Needing a new wand (PG-13) EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 11:04 pm by Guest

» Signature Request for Thera
Needing a new wand (PG-13) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 4:31 am by Thera Carlisle

Useful Links
THESE LINKS WILL HELP YOU REGISTER
(Ordered as you should visit them)

RULES
DESCRIPTIONS
CELEBRITY CLAIM

PROFILES
CLASS SIGN UP
ADULT JOBS
STUDENT JOBS

OTHER USEFUL LINKS
SITE MAP
WHO'S WHO
STATISTICS
HOGWARTS INFORMATION
NEWS/ANNOUNCEMENTS
RECORDS
HOUSE POINTS
SITE SUGGESTIONS
GRAPHIC REQUESTS
GAMES
ADVERTISING
AFFILIATION
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 97 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:25 am
 photo Stats_zpsdb8eef5a.png
|| Students || 03 : 01
|| Gryffindor || 01 : 00
|| Hufflepuff ||
01 : 00
|| Ravenclaw || 00 : 00
|| Slytherin || 01 : 01
|| Adults || 18 : 09
|| Totals || 21 : 10
 photo Affiliates_zps39f7b97f.png

Click on the links below to VOTE for our site daily

Needing a new wand (PG-13)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Needing a new wand (PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: Needing a new wand (PG-13)   Needing a new wand (PG-13) EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:23 am

Name: Jessica Ravenheart
Birthdate: January 9th 2050
Height: 5"5
Current/Former House: Ravenclaw
Strongest Subject: Transfiguration
Weakest Subject: Defense against the Dark Arts.

Jessie entered the shop with her head hung low. She had been crying all day. In her right hand was her old wand snapped in two. She sighed, took a deep breath in and rang the bell for help.

"Excuse me, is anyone here? I broke my wand this morning and I need a new one please." She spoke with a weak, sad voice. The red haired Ravenclaw looked around and placed her old friend onto the desk in front of her. She pushed the tears from her eyes and waited for help. She had plenty of money, she just hated to of broken her wand that she had had since she was a first year.
Back to top Go down
Rowena Ollivander
Rowena Ollivander
Ollivander's Wand Shop Owner

Galleons : 9296
Strength : 21
Reflex : 21
Agility : 21
Accuracy : 21

PostSubject: Re: Needing a new wand (PG-13)   Needing a new wand (PG-13) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 11:40 pm

Rowena walked through the isles of her shop as she looked around, unconsciously reviewing the different wands she passed without a single thought. It was just second nature to recall each one that she knew, which was pretty much all of them. There was rarely a moment that she found a wand she didn't recognize even if those happened to be the most exciting.

Whenever she found a wand she didn't recognize she would proceed to scour the books until she found out just who created it and when. It was the perfect way to learn more about her family and their practice. "Was that?" she asked aloud when she thought she heard the faint sound of the door opening and the chime tinkling. Rowena stepped toward the front of the store to check before she heard the faintest sound of someone talking. She couldn't make out what she was saying, except the word broke seem to stand out, but she had a pretty good idea given what everyone tended to say when they didn't immediately see her.

"I'll be there in just a moment!" she called out in a much louder voice to make sure it carried properly before she slipped back on her flats and headed toward the front counter. Just as she breeched the shelf and could see the young girl more clearly she smiled warmly. "Hello, my name is Rowena. Did I hear you message something about breaking your wand?" she asked just to be clear.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Needing a new wand (PG-13)   Needing a new wand (PG-13) EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 1:03 am

As Jessica waited, she heard rustling in the back. She rang the bell again, hoping to be heard as she heard a voice in the back. She didn't say anything and waited until Rowenda came to the desk. Jessie smiled when she was greeted and nodded. Her ocean blue eyes looked as though she was crying, sadness still in them. She placed the broken wand on the desk to show Rowenda.

"Yes, I broke it accidentally. I feel so silly. I need a new wand if possible miss." The Ravenclaw wasn't sure how to proceed as she spoke. She seemed to be nervous and scared that she would be scolded for breaking her wand. It was after all an accident, but the red haired witch was terrified that the shop owner would see her as clumsy.
Back to top Go down
Rowena Ollivander
Rowena Ollivander

PostSubject: Re: Needing a new wand (PG-13)   Needing a new wand (PG-13) EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 1:27 am

(Note: Just Rowena hon, not Rowenda)

"Don't feel silly, accidents happen all the time," she reassured the girl with a warm smile. "An of course I can help you get a new wand, that's what I'm here for. Just let me..." she trailed off as she dragged the piece of parchment closer to look it over once more so she could pick out just the right wand for the girl. "Hmm... I think I have just the thing for you," she piped up after a few moments of silence before slipping away to grab the wand that had immediately come to mind.

Rowena moved through the shop with ease, avoiding all the obstacles without evening glancing at them before bending down to grab the wand box. She quickly wiped off the layer of dust that had settled before making her way back to the front where Jessica Ravenheart was waiting for her. "Here you go Ms. Ravenheart, why don't you give it a whirl and see how it suits you?" she offered as she took a seat behind the counter and watched the young Ravenclaw expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Needing a new wand (PG-13)   Needing a new wand (PG-13) EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 12:32 am

(my bad)

Jessie looked at the box in front of her and paused. She felt horrible for what had happened to her first wand that she wanted to be extra careful. Her fingers trailed the box gently before she opened it and examined the beautiful wand inside. Ocean blue eyes lit up as she took it out like it was a glass slipper.

"It feels so light. So gentle. Better than my last one. That one was heavy and full of energy." Jessica smiled sweetly and began to lift her hand hesitantly before she flicked it in the air. She hoped to see beautiful birds and sparkles flow from it but instead was met with a back fire. She gasped and placed it down gently.

"Oh. I don't think it likes me..." The Ravenclaw almost whispered and looked down slightly disappointed. "Is there a second choice?"
Back to top Go down
Rowena Ollivander
Rowena Ollivander

PostSubject: Re: Needing a new wand (PG-13)   Needing a new wand (PG-13) EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 12:19 am

When Jessica mentioned that the current wand she was trying felt better then her last one she just smiled, not thinking a response was necessary. It wasn't unusual, even if it wasn't always the case. Sometimes they new wand could be slightly lacking or feel exactly the same. When she had had to get a new wand the feeling was euphoric, the connection, but other then that it felt similar to the closeness she felt with her previous wand. No more suited to her presently.

Obviously Jessica's personality was more suited to a lighter presence, something that didn't weigh her down, but that didn't mean that the wand would work so Rowena kept a close eye on her. She didn't want to miss anything because she was still enraptured by her past. The moment she flicked the wand the fire was impressive and she was ready to exclaim just that until she saw the look on Jessica's face.

"Is it safe to assume that wasn't the spell you had used?" she asked after the look of disappoint was evident on her face. "Of course, let me just go grab another wand and see if that one suits you any better," she murmured as she placed the wand and box under the counter to deal with later. As she was passing the counter she tuned and placed her hand on Jessica Ravenheart's arm. "Don't worry, we'll find the perfect wand for you. It just takes time... we wouldn't want to get it wrong now do we?" she asked with a warm smile before she started toward the back of the shop to grab the other wand she had been considering.

Rowena returned after less then a minute and set the new box on the counter. "Go on, let's see how this wand feels," she encouraged and she settled back on her seat and watched the young girl expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Needing a new wand (PG-13)   Needing a new wand (PG-13) EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:24 pm

"No that wasn't the spell I wanted at all." Jessie frowned and almost looked like she was about to cry.  She looked at Rowena with soft eyes again, hoping the next wand would do the trick.  She smiled when the shop owner placed her hands over her own to comfort her and then left to find another wand.

When the new wand was presented to her, Jessica picked it up and examined it.  A smile grew on her face.
"I like it already." She said softly and flicked it, creating small stars that shot out and circled the two witches.
"It's wonderful!" Jessica exclaimed and hugged Rowena suddenly with happiness.  "Oh.. I'm sorry I just got so happy." She blushed and removed herself placing the wand down into the box.

"I'll take it!"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needing a new wand (PG-13)   Needing a new wand (PG-13) Empty

Back to top Go down

Needing a new wand (PG-13)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1